Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned my 2010 LE AWD for less than 24 hours. When I turn the car off, there is a steady beeping, and the display shows a foot stepping on the brakes. Is this telling me to set my parking brake, or is there some other meaning? Thank you...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you ever figure out what was going on with this? Where was the beeping coming from?
To be honest, I don't remember the original problem. I think it was just that we were unfamiliar with the little idiosyncrasies of this vehicle, as we only had it for a day. We have been driving it for a couple of months now, and everything is okay. The owner's manual explained most of the things we were questioning. So far, we are very pleased with the vehicle....only wish it would get 35 mpg.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the beeping sound if I have my door open while the seat/steering wheel move. It didn't make no beeping sound when I have my door shut but I don't think I've been able to find the option to turn that off in the navi system or not.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Maybe it's a just a warning beep so that you don't get in the way of it moving when the door is open?

I can't find anything in the owner's manual regarding this though...

·
Registered
845 Posts
It's tied to the warning system telling you that the engine is still running when opening the driver's door. If you don't wait for the entire car system to shut down before opening the door, (Waiting for the seat/steering wheel to stop moving.) you will get the "engine running" dinging alarm.

Have a good day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts