Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If its wet out and I open the window is water going to drip all over my arm rest and the window switches?

Just wondering

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Some water will get there. Most annoying though is that if its raining hard, the water will make it as far as the guages.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone make or is anyone using those tape on wind deflectors?

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
I am using in-channel wind deflectors and I am very happy with them. They help a lot against the rain if you want to keep your windows open, but they useless against the wind. Why somebody called them wind deflectors when they should be rain deflectors??:8:

·
Registered
781 Posts
If the car is wet don't roll down the windows or open the sunroof for awhile :)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Only roll down the windows in your garage, when the sun is out, or in a parking garage.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
From personal experience:

Drive @ 80 mph for a few minutes before opening any windows, and DO NOT use the wipers when windows are open or you will be in trouble.....:D

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Yeah do not use the windshield washer with the window open. You'll get a facefull of dirty wiper water.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
zebelkhan said:
From personal experience:

DO NOT use the wipers when windows are open or you will be in trouble.....:D
If you look at my avatar, you can see Im prepared for that one. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
GMTURBO43 said:
If the car is wet don't roll down the windows or open the sunroof for awhile :)
Hehe, alway at least one in the crowd. :D :D :D

·
Registered
629 Posts
I like my in-channel deflectors. I can have the windows about half-open while driving in the rain and only a few drops find thier way in.

The rear window deflectors, however, are suffering from not staying in place. MacNeil Automotive (the folks that make and sell the WeatherTech deflectors) has been very good about sending me a replacement visor for the one that came out of the rear window while driving, and a fresh roll of adhesive tape to redo both rear windows.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts