Nissan Murano Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Since I'm not hearing the fuel pump (at least I don't think I can) I'm starting to think it may be that injector seal folks have mentioned.
I did try that CAT cleaner stuff when it was throwing bank 2 CAT and O2 codes.....seemed to do the trick too, error went away. Effing CATS suck...such problems in the northeast US.
I can sure fire start it if I do the mash start button twice w/o brake, wait 30-60 secs. trick. :)
Well up until this year we had to do emission testing every 2 years on our vehicles that are 10 years old but not labeled as vintage. The government in power now axed the emission testing so I am happy I don't need to worry about it. I found the last time couple times my CAT bank 2 would throw a code just before I was about to my MO in for emission testing. lol

·
Registered
569 Posts
but its still not starting. Got a code reader, Been pulling live data, don't really know if anything seems off. Any advice? I have live data videos should I post them? I don't have any error codes at the moment.
Are you the same poster I was replying to (i.e. Anthony Villa)?

·
Registered
364 Posts
but its still not starting. Got a code reader, Been pulling live data, don't really know if anything seems off. Any advice? I have liv xender discord omegle e data videos should I post them? I don't have any error codes at the moment.
What happens when you press start then take your foot off the brake while it cranks and press on the accelerator peddle? Does it start to fire and stop?

I am finding with my MO if I park it nose up on the drive way that it goes through a start and depending on the nightly temps it will start or stall. But when back into my drive way with the noise down it doesn't stall, leaves me to think there is an issue with the fuel pump. Anyhow the 2009 MO is 11 years old now, I think it's time to buy or lease a new vehicle.

Thanks,

21 - 24 of 24 Posts