Nissan Murano Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Nissan Murano AWD
893 Posts
OK..were getting something now...it threw code on a ride tonight. I'm getting a P0113 Air Intake Sensor thing. I'm not driving this much with working from home now so I guess its good that maybe I can fix this now. Here's whats going on: VIDEO OF CODE
The Air Intake Temperature (IAT) sensor is integrated with the MAF sensor and is located on top of the air filter box. There should be freeze frame data associated with that code that shows the status of the various sensors when that code was triggered. Post it here (or link a video).

Also, see if there are now ABS codes associated with your VDC fault and post it along with freeze frame data. You said in the video that a bunch of instrument panel lights aren't on now so it sounds like a fuse may have blown so check for that.

Again, there are numerous cases on these forums where a faulty battery and/or charging system caused strange problems so I really suggest that you have those checked out (even if the battery is relatively new) just to be sure.

·
Registered
2009 Nissan Murano
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
The Air Intake Temperature (IAT) sensor is integrated with the MAF sensor and is located on top of the air filter box. There should be freeze frame data associated with that code that shows the status of the various sensors when that code was triggered. Post it here (or link a video).

Also, see if there are now ABS codes associated with your VDC fault and post it along with freeze frame data. You said in the video that a bunch of instrument panel lights aren't on now so it sounds like a fuse may have blown so check for that.

Again, there are numerous cases on these forums where a faulty battery and/or charging system caused strange problems so I really suggest that you have those checked out (even if the battery is relatively new) just to be sure.
Yeah...figured out that the IAT is in there with the MAF, thanks. Leaning towards electrical here...the VDC light is coming on randomly now...my MAF sensor is relatively new too (2 years), gonna check fuses. Gonna get some LD video when the VDC is acting up, looking for ABS faults and the freeze frame data. I'll post.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts