· 2005 Toyota Sienna
· 2005 Lexus RX 330
· 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser
· 2005 Toyota Sequoia

link
artical

·
4,601 Posts
I agree, a lot more women talk to me with the Murano, than the Maxima...

I bet a Ferarri is even better!

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
jaak you are probably so hansome

I bet the womem want to talk to you all the time anyway. :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
This headline of the article reads "Women Speak" ..... how true.
Come to think of it my wife chose all three of our vehicles.

Wait a minute .... she chose them, she and my girls drive them .... I paid for them ... what is up with that :2:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Murano is my wife's vehicle as well.....

·
Registered
781 Posts
We were talking to the salesman when we bought the Murano and he was saying how women control the what vehicle is purchased. I certainly agree to an extent - but I think it is any relationship - both people are going to have to agree.

The Murano wasn't much of a compromise really for me.

Oh yeah, my wife is the primary driver of the Murano also ;) Funny, all our wives are the ones who drive them - and the majority of the people here are guys.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I've experienced this article first hand.
My wife took over "my MO for the winter", even though we bought it because I fit so well into it.
Well I just couldn't handle driving "her mini van" anymore, so I went out & bought the Navigator (she likes them also).:D
It's a beast which can handle my 3 growing boys, my senior is 6'1" & taking after Dad (6'3" & a big boy), as well as bring the dog along.
I still love driving the MO :cool: & am working on having my wife drive the Nav, but her under ground parking space at work has a killer poll by it.
But we can always trade rides on the weekends! ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would disagree that the Toyota Sequoia is a good car for women. I mean, sure it's big, safe, and reliable, but the thing is huge! If I had a nickel for every soccer mom I saw tooling around in something like a Sequoia, Suburban, or H2, completely unaware of how big those things are and how much energy they have going down the highway at 75mph, I'd be a millionaire.

Granted, not all women are this way, and there are plenty of guys who are the same way, but in general, something that big isn't the best thing for most people.

·
38 Posts
I'm not sure about how many actual women are on this site... but speaking on behalf of them, I could see why it the mo is so popular with women. Im not married so I chose this car for myself... and while handling was important to me... its not why I chose the MO... I chose it because its gorgeous- plain and simple! Everything else just sealed the deal ;)

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Now that explain why everytime i passed a murano

in local insterstate, it is always driven by ladies. :rolleyes:

I always want to say hi to them, but i just dont want to be misunderstood as stalking..... :4:

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Come to think of it, most of the Murano's I've seen being driven in town are driven by women. So I agree with the article.

·
5,244 Posts
Ye, my took the Murano over as well..........I got it back only after i purchased FX for her.....

·
4,994 Posts
I like the Idea of convertables, with the top down. :eek: :eek:

I know, I am bad, bad, bad. :D

·
5,244 Posts
b0xdesigns said:

I would have taken the FX.....
I learned long time ago. You cannot win with a woman.........no chance.....;)

I still love my Murano..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Kris said:

I learned long time ago. You cannot win with a woman.........no chance.....;)

I still love my Murano..
That why i try to minimize the time my wife gets to drive the MO.
I know it's a loosing battle, but the longer it takes for her to get hooked the longer i get to play :D

·
4,994 Posts
Like This

.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
jes6431 said:
I'm not sure about how many actual women are on this site... but speaking on behalf of them, I could see why it the mo is so popular with women. Im not married so I chose this car for myself... and while handling was important to me... its not why I chose the MO... I chose it because its gorgeous- plain and simple! Everything else just sealed the deal ;)
Woman MO driver here. I like the look, but I especially love the handling of my 2003 SE. I actually wanted the FX but husband was put off by the radical styling -- he drives a classic VW convertible while I am a woman of the 21st century!:2:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts