Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i all know you guyz have your fair of distributors which u buy from..

i live in Lebanon, and i have a problem knowing which distributor to trust since i live so far away and can't do anything bout it if i get conned or stuff

currently im trying to buy the Murano Grille from
http://www.automotivespecialtydistributors.com

they've been kinda late with answering sum of my questions such as shipping costs, etc (2 weeks late) .. but i really can't choose what to do since i can't use paypal, and they dont have a Wire transfer system to pay through.. Credit Card is the only factor, and im afraid to do that, since my credit card has been stolen from me when i used to buy sum items online.. these guyz work with eBay, so they're trustworthy

anyhow, enough of my chattering..

wut sites/distributors do you guyz go online, and do any of them send outside the United States, like Europe or the Middle East ?

curious bout that.. i searched through sum shops here in my coutnry for car parts, and i can't find alot of the stuff you guyz talk bout, like the HID lgihts, LED bulbs, that polishing kit Zaino, Leathirique, etc, etc ..

barely finding anything..

oh, and does anyone here know where i can buy sum white neon light kit so i could install them under my MO.. it's black, and i'd like to install them on, i think it'd look kool.. all i could find was red and blue colors ^_^

anyhow, back to the main topic, what sites/distributors do you guyz go to or use, from your recommendation, i can feel more comfort buyig from them

Thx ^_^
I expect lots of Info from Gripper :p

·
Registered
758 Posts
Good Distributors

Ragnorak- Everyone that I have heard of on this Board who has dealt with Curtis Sheen of United Nissan (NISSANPARTS4LESS.COM)
has had nothing but great things to say. They were selling the Grille for $225.00 (I Think) also has the body side color matched moldings.
Don't know if you can call him but number here in the U.S. is 1-800-422-6783 ask for Curtis Sheen.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Lebanon!, did you pin the Map? :D

·
4,664 Posts
And that helps him how?

·
5,100 Posts
Just neat to see the PIN, OK? :eek: I never bought anything online except" PAC unit, light bulbs, Nav Boxes and I didn't even know if they ship overseas, they were all fine I would sure tell him if I knew of anything bad. :rolleyes:

·
4,664 Posts
Ahh Don, you're so easy to tease... Sorry, I forgot that.

You mean with that huge list of accessories, you haven't been buying on line! Wow!! You really surprised me!

I find it's fun to look up the best price then walk into a local store and ask them to meet it. Works well, much of the time.

As far as the MO goes, I've had great service from Grubbs, shipping to Canada. Very responsive with enquiries as well. However, I haven't bought a lot for the MO as there's not much I want to get for it.

http://www.infinitiwholesaleparts.com/en_US/

·
5,100 Posts
Honest all the rest at the local outlets, Amps, etc. even a lot of the lights. However Generator was the big exception, XBox, No-Nag, NavBox. I assume he will ship overseas!

·
4,664 Posts
Yeah, he's a good guy.

I'm jealous Don, sounds like your locals are well equipped!:D

I wonder if any of them ship?

·
5,100 Posts
Pinnacle Nissan my beloved Dealer, is very active on the Net and has shipped to form members, oil filter and the like, the prices seem god and delivery is quick, overseas, don't know. but an inquiry would tell.

Circuit City is my favorite for most audio gear, There are so many place here, must be 5 Best Buys within 10 miles, amaizing and at least a full dozen custom electronic audio, alarm, in car video etc shops here in Scottsdale. As you know the north end is filled with big shooters. The average delivery of MB's from the dealer I know is up to 10 units can you believe that. Multiply that out and it's really big bucks. The new building he is putting up is something. Go to Drivethebest.com somethine and take a look. Up-date! the building shown on the web is the old one they are in the process of moving and the new one is not on the web yet.

·
4,664 Posts
Well there ya go! Knew more than you realised....

I saved $50 on an iPaq by walking into Best Buy with a print out from a web site. Told them I'd rather buy from them, if they were interested. Makes me laugh when the sales guy runs to his Manager to get approval.

Anyone else had experiences with online shopping for the Murano? Even if you don't know if they export, it's good to hear the feedback.

·
5,100 Posts
That how I got my Cannon Sure Shot 410 at CompUSA.

·
Registered
758 Posts
If you count E-bay

Jaak
If you count EBAY I've had pretty good luck. I bought my IPAQ, my Belkin BT GPS, Nerf Bars, Nissan front Bumper Guard all off of EBAY for the Murano. I bought my rear Bumper protector off the web as well and I think it was from Pinnacle as they had the best price at the time. I think it was $21.00. I see the rear bumper protector all the time on EBAY for $35.00 plus shipping, what a rip off.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts