Nissan Murano Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
very very nice setup.. did you do it yourself? or have a professional shop instal everything? if you dont mind me asking how much did everything run you in total? i wouldnt mind having a custom enclosure for my sub like yours

·
Registered
12,511 Posts
It certainly looks good. :29:

Seeing that you reside in Brooklyn, I hope the alarm system is just as impressive.

-njjoe

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Very impressed. At first, I wasn't to fond of the exposed amps and capacitor. But, then when you showed the night shot - there is no way that system should be hidden. Love the blue LEDs.

My rule of thumb is turn it down way before you park it (home, office, mall) so that the thieves don't know you have it.

:2:

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Looks great!

One question: Is the speaker box removable? It looks as if it may interfere with the spare tire cover and keep it from opening.

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
Very, very nice and clean set up. I like the lights. Where at Brooklyn do you live? May be we should meet one day to talk about Mo and :7:

Privet!

·
Registered
44 Posts
hi everybody. and whoever is interested in this particullaer murano setting. this car belongs to me, my name is karina, and job was done at the siren car electonic, which is not same as those people are stating. they some how got my pictures without my permission and posted on their website. check before doing anything with them.

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
koren said:
hi everybody. and whoever is interested in this particullaer murano setting. this car belongs to me, my name is karina, and job was done at the siren car electonic, which is not same as those people are stating. they some how got my pictures without my permission and posted on their website. check before doing anything with them.
Thank you for informing us of this.

To the originator of this thread:

NissanMurano.org does not condone fraudulent claims or misrepresentations. In order to protect members, we ask that a full explaination be given for the material above, or this thread will be locked, and then later deleted. Thank You. (the moderators)

·
4,601 Posts
Nice job Karina! I too am curious about access to the spare tire, do the subs come out easily to remove the mat?

Everyone, take a look at Karina's gallery for more pictures of this installation.

vsokolov, you got some 'splainin' to do!

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
koren said:
Hi my name is

(delated by moderator)

·
Registered
12,511 Posts
Igor Customizovich?? You're not related to Robert Electricalman or Joe Enginedesigner are you? :2:

-njjoe

·
4,601 Posts
Seems to me the car is the property of the owner who paid for the work to be done.

But what you're telling us, is that you are advertising on this site without permission from the Administrator.

I suggest you contact him and get permission as well as compensate him for such, or the thread will be killed.

You can PM him as Admin.

·
Registered
44 Posts
ok, here again, now it's getting a bit nasty, i have never took my car to mobile whatever it name is. and dear mobile shop, i don't think that it's professional at all to cover your mess up like that. i would like for this post to be canceled.

·
5,244 Posts
Koren,

I will take care of it tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your info.

·
5,244 Posts
koren,

as per your request I have locked this thread.

Ivan,

or whatever your name is. If you are still interested in advertaising on this board please contact administrator

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.