Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey SoCal Murano owners!!

Where is the best Mechanic, Shop, and/or Dealer in So. Cal?

Let's all try to discuss and get some info in here! :roadtrip:

Reputable, Fair Pricing, Good to work with... etc... type of stuff.

·
Registered
364 Posts
You're probably not in the area, but Torre Nissan in La Quinta (east of Palm Springs) imo is the best dealer for service. I've been going there since I got my '03 Z in 2002. I take my '07 Z and Murano there for all my servicing and installing mods and upgrades. They do it right, at a fair price and always are on my side, especially when the cars were in warranty and I had a questionable repair. Allen in service is the best and been there since my first visit.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sawasan - I am unfortunately not in that area but I really appreciate the info and will keep it in mind. Thank you!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome! Thanks a bunch N2MURANOS! I may just give them a try.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went to Car Zone this weekend and they are absolutely the best shop I've ever been to. I dealt with William and he was awesome.

All I got was an oil change and tire rotation and I was taken care of like I was having them put a new transmission in.

I got a quote for Amsoil from them and they were $15 higher than my connection and they said I might as well get it and bring it in. They told me to save money and them to lose money!!??!! Serious? Awesome!

I brought in the supplies and they charged $15 to change the oil/filter etc... and $10 for the tire rotation.

I am very pleased with their service and will be using them for most if not all work from now on.

There was another Murano while I was there. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts