Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To simplify things, I’m going to ask these questions one at a time.
What product would you recommend for conditioning and cleaning the leather in the MO?

·
Registered
792 Posts
I am sure the answer you are going to get is Zaino.

I haven't tried it so I can't comment.

I have used Lexol and Zymol - Both worked pretty well with the nod going to Lexol. I have also used Tanner's Preserve - it was okay.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I have always used Lexol. But just bought some Zaino leather in a bottle since I tried and like their polish.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Yes I did wrap the seat with a really large black trash bag to help create the "sauna" environment like the manufacturer suggests.

I had used Lexol and or Meguiars Gold Class leather treatments on the seats for the first 3 1/2 years of use. I wasn't consistent however, and probably only got 3-4 applications per year.

Regardless, the before and after are pretty clear IMO.

·
V.I.P Member
149 Posts
LEXOL!:29:

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Seems like the battle rages on

Lexol or Leatherque. I would love to see a one on one comparasion. Hard to do at home. I have tried both and IMHO opinion Leaterique. However other may differ and they may be right. They are probably both good.

dklanecky1's pictures are a nice showing. So much depends on theleather, the temps etc. I do know I paid more for the Leatherque and I had to order it more trouble. However I really feel I got my money's and efforts worth snf eill always use it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mothers makes a very good Leather Cleaner which I like to use on a microfiber towel or applicator lightly-dampened with water. Compared to Lexol cleaner, I think Mothers is a little more powerful on tough soil.

I follow with Mothers Leather Conditioner, and sometimes I just use the Conditioner.

I'd say the Lexol conditioner is pretty close in quality to the Mothers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts