Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking for a beta tester for our AAI-NIS v2. The AAI-NIS has been revised to work with or without factory Satellite receiver.

Requirements:
1. Must be able to come down to our facility in Santa Ana to have it installed.
2. Must have working Factory Satellite receiver.
3. No Aftermarket products installed. We like to do a clean install without having to worry about other installation jobs.

Contact Karl or Brett.

·
4,601 Posts
Ahhh... Too bad I don't live closer and have a Murano! Great that it's being done!:D

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I wish you were in the Boston area.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'd think there would be a bigger market for IPod integration (with the song titles going to the radio). I've already got the PAC v1 and love it!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Woohoo!. ... When is the expected releasing date ?

aux input is nice too because you're not limited just to Ipod: Carputer, other brand mp3 players...etc...

·
Major Geek
636 Posts
rixmo said:
I'd think there would be a bigger market for IPod integration (with the song titles going to the radio). I've already got the PAC v1 and love it!
I second this. I'd much rather see one of the two inputs replaced with an iPod controller similar to Denison's ICE>Link. I guess I'll stop hounding the vendor who promised but never delivered the v1.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I want one :(

Please :)

I wish i lived closer.

If you decide you will send them out for testing i would be interested.

I used to be a proffessional car audi installer and i do not have any other accessories installed

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in the area, and I talked to them already. I will beta test it for them when they are done with the CES show.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have been waiting for this for sometime to come out. I will keep my fingers crossed that it comes out soon.

Please lat us know ASAP when it is available for purchase.

Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts