Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A member (santa) posted pictures of Bilstein Shocks apparently for the Murano.

Can anyone give me info about the product?

Price?
Part Number?
Comparison to OEM?
Lowered stance or stock height?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
N2MURANOS-

In May of '05 grfg8r contacted Bilstein and was told there was not enough of a demand to justify tooling up to produce a set of struts/shocks for the MO.

-njjoe

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it's August of '06 and it looks like they have changed their minds.

Luckily, there is a huge number of modders overseas keeping the aftermarket scene alive for the Murano.

Here's their website.

http://www.majc.jp/

More info please!

Here's a pic of Santa at the Bilstein office.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
N2MURANOS-

Who changed their minds? A product search for Murano components on the Bilstein website yields nothing.

-njjoe

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I wrote an email to Bilstein a few months ago about this and got no reply, but I would like to know whether such parts are available!

A while back I believe one of our forum members here took their car to KYB to have it evaluated for aftermarket suspension. I forget whether there was any specific outcome from it, but seeing how only GR2's are available for it, I'm guessing we won't see AGX's anytime soon. If KYB made AGX's for the MO, they'd be on my car tomorrow!

·
5,244 Posts
I drove FX to Georgia Mountains yesterday. Fantastic handling! I did miss though my Murano quietness and CVT..So if there is something on the market that would improve Murano handling without compromising ride quality much I am in!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts