Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn birds! Every day at work I get pooped on by the birds. They sit on my mirrors and poop all down the side of my car. I tried putting double sided tape on top of the mirrors while I was working but when I came out I saw poo down both sides. I thought that might keep them from perching too long but didn't work. Anyone have any idea to keep the birds off? I'm no fan of PETA so if you think of some torturous way to get rid of the birds, let me know.

·
Registered
781 Posts
What about folding the mirrors in?

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Put bird seed on the car next to you.

-njjoe

·
5,244 Posts
Park somwhere else...........

·
Registered
12,512 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
LOL That was funny!
:21:
:21:

Try some really slick wax. Collinite is slick as an eel when fresh.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those are all great recommendations. I like the ford idea but they sit on the mirrors. I didn't realize the mirrors fold in. I may try it but its probably a pain to do every day.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Frumunda Cheese said:
I didn't realize the mirrors fold in. I may try it but its probably a pain to do every day.
The Japanese version of the MO has power fold mirrors that fold when you turn the ignition off. Maybe our friends from Japan can ask their local dealers if the manual mirrors can be retrofitted.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Leave the poop...so they can spread to the hood.
Just kidding...:16:

NZM

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Yo Cheese

Ever get the buggers to stay off?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No, but it seems the closer I park to the trees the less poo I get. Maybe they prefer the tree if it's closer.

·
Registered
415 Posts
:20: OMG...that was hilarious. Too bad there isn't some sort of thing for the jackasses that park next to us and ding our doors.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts