Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked mine up on 1/21/03 (my b'day!). It was the first b/b cloth that the dealer had seen. (dam it looks good!) On the 25th I did a round trip to DC. I live in south jersey. Coming back I took 95 north to the phila/ny fork. For about 10 miles before the fork I picked up an rx300. He was all over me. Tailing, beside me, in front of me, then beside me ect.
After 11pm I like to run in the left lane at about 75.
I took the ny split, and so did the rx, plus an 18 wheeler. We crossed over the del mem bridge and slowed at the bottom.
The rx went to the far right lane to pay the toll for the nj t'pike, the 18 wheeler went to the second lane to pay.
I went to the left ez pay lane. Now was my chance to give the Murano a little gas. I pulled out easy, then gave 1/2 throtlle. Oh my! In 25 seconds there was nothing in my rear mirror. What I rush. My "green light grand prix" days may be behind me but that felt gr8! My old car is a 1990 300ZX with 232k.
I love the way this car rolls. After slowing to 60 for the rest of the way to exit 5, the rx caught me at exit 4! In all of this time I have seen only 1 other Murano on the road. Roll on!

·
4,664 Posts
Yeah, baby, Yeah!

Don't you just love this thing???? :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Neighbor

Hey, a fellow black/black AWD SL owner in South Jersey! Where are you from? I'm in Deptford....and still haven't seen another one around.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Neighbor

drclaws said:
Hey, a fellow black/black AWD SL owner in South Jersey! Where are you from? I'm in Deptford....and still haven't seen another one around.
Hello!!! We are in Willingboro. I just saw another Murano yesterday on rt 73.
It was a silver one. That's two I have seen in 3 weeks.
Roll on!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts