Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought you guys said they were not available in black. I ordered an original Nissan one from my dealer.

·
Registered
418 Posts
A typical Canadian "trunk" eh....2 pairs big mitts...snow/ice scraper... booster cables...i hope that jug has some Canadian Club in it for real emergencies.....the cargo mat looks pretty thick....is it pliable enough in cold weather to access the storage compartments?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
.....the cargo mat looks pretty thick....is it pliable enough in cold weather to access the storage compartments?
It only looks thick because of the drip edge all around it and I still have easy access to the 2 compartments below on each side. Worked very well in -20C but I have not been in any colder since I got it and do not see any problems.

That would be -10,000c windshield washer fluid to handle the cold temps but I do believe CC is rated as going lower than that. :D I think I'll swap it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
OK, $130 CDN for a trunk liner at the dealer? That's outrageous. I went to home depot and picked up a thick black entry way mat for $10.00 and it fits almost perfectly.

It's in the trunk, it's hidden, who cares!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts