Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to pick up my new 2018 Platinum MO tomorrow, was wanting Midnight Edition, but lacked a sunroof, how ridiculous is that? Sporty car, no sunroof?? (Trading Platinum Maxima, it has EVERYTHING) Anyway...we plan on blacking out Pearl White, wheels, emblem, windows & grille...any suggestions on what else needs to be done? I can not find a black grille ANYWHERE! Can anyone point me in the right direction! All new to this!
This is my 2nd Murano! I love them that much!

·
The Phone Booth Fanatic
1,288 Posts
Wow! It looks like they needed to offset some of the cost for all the extra "black-out" they did on the 2018 Midnight Edition vs the 2017.5. I parked next to a 2018 ME the other day and didn't notice there wasn't a sunroof.

Nissan went further with the "black-out" on the 2018, but IMHO it seems a bit un-balanced now due to the fact that the door handles, wheel caps and side window trim are still silver. I bet if they would have blacked out those things too, there would be no NAV! :laugh:

When they announced the 2018 ME with the additional black-out trim, I was like, oh hell, I should have waited another six months. But after parking next to one and finding out they deleted the sunroof, I'm glad I bought the 2017.5. The 2017.5 has a nice balanced blend of black-out trim and silver over the whole car. IMHO, white is still the best color with the Midnight Edition option.

You should be able to find some take-off black ME wheels on eBay for a good price. That's what I ended up doing for my winter tires.

Enjoy your new car and take care.

Jim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts