Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past I have used a California duster for the interior of my cars and it works well.

Always willing to try new things I picked up a Swiffer Hand duster ($3.99 @ K-Mart) and cant begin to tell you how much better it is. It has a bunch of microfibers that pick up the dust rather them picking up some and pushing the rest around.

Its kind of like a mouse. It looks big but it isn't. You can push it into all the little places that collect dust and it grabs it. It makes child's play out of dusting the dash, seats and most of all the interment panel and steering wheel areas.

Do yourself a favor and give it a try.

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
I will admit it too. I've been using swiffer to clean the interior of my Murano for years now. Works great, although it doesn't seem to work well on the display screen - the swiffer seems a bit abrasive so I wouldn't risk scratching the screen with it.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Eric L. said:
I will admit it too. I've been using swiffer to clean the interior of my Murano for years now. Works great, although it doesn't seem to work well on the display screen - the swiffer seems a bit abrasive so I wouldn't risk scratching the screen with it.
I am going to try it too.

By the way, those who do not have navigation, your screen is not really the screen! I mean, what you see is a protective plastic cover that goes over the screen so if you scratch it, you should be able to polish it back to shape without risk to the screen itself. I have to be careful however because to make the screen fit in the location I moved it to, I had to take it out of its protective box......:mad:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts