Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first Black Vehicle. I've only had it for a week and I want to treat the exterior well so that it stays nice and shiny without any swirly marks. Is there a "best" way to care for a BLACK Murano?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Apply a coat of Liquid Glass Polish/Finish. You won't believe your eyes. You'll see swirls for the first 48 hours while it cures, but they will disappear. It's easy to apply ...the more coats the deeper the gloss, but one coat will blow you away.

It will protect your paint and make your car a lot easier to wash in the future. You can put it on your windows too. Expensive and hard to find, but it's the best damn stuff around.

Good Luck!
8)

·
Registered
1 Posts
We just purchased a black Murano SL - love this vehicle. I used as a have with my other cars a two step process - 1 Meguires Show car glase polish, then 2. Meguires Yellow Wax. The shine is incredible, and the paint when touched feels like glass.

·
Windy City MO :)
137 Posts
Whatever you do....PLEASE..try not to go through machine car washes, especially with black vehicles. It won't take to long for the finish to look like crap. I've had over a dozen cars and 3 of them were black.

One of them was a Honda Prelude, which I used mostly for work. Since it was only used for that purpose I didn't put the time in to hand wash it so it got the machine once or twice a week. I should have taken pictures of the car when I first bought it because it looked pretty good but after a year of going through those machines, the car got dull looking.

I currently have a Black Pontiac GTP, and that only gets handwashings and Meguiars wax and polishes. :)

Here's my photos of my black GP, if you have the time to check it out. It always stays that clean. :lol:
http://community.webshots.com/user/ogzgtp

1 - 4 of 4 Posts