Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
I own a 2018 Nissan Murano and can't seem to locate the block heater.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
522 Posts
It's an option I believe. I see information about it in the Owner's Manual, and it mentions it being under the hood (if so equipped)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi everyone
I own a 2018 Nissan
Hi everyone
no

Murano and can't seem to locate the block heater.
Hi everyone
It's an option I believe. I see information about it in the Owner's Manual, and it mentions it being under the hood (if so equipped)
MuranoSL2003
I see that in the owners manual as well. I'm going to take it to the car dealer tomorrow and get them to check. The guy at the dealer told me there was one there. If there's neither one there, he lied. Thanks for your reply 😊

·
Registered
723 Posts
If I remember right, the plug is wrapped and tucked up under one of the headlights. Might be worth a look first.

Have a good day.

·
Super Moderator
7,899 Posts
If I remember right, the plug is wrapped and tucked up under one of the headlights. Might be worth a look first.

Have a good day.
Good point. don't look for the heater, look for the plug connected to it. No plug, no heater. The plug has to be somewhere accessible.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PaulDay I'll check it out in the morning. Thank you for your reply 😊 Have a great day as well

·
Registered
344 Posts
The plug for my 2018 block heater comes out of the grill right next to the front collision / cruise control sensor.

·
Registered
522 Posts
rjardine
Found it. Thanks everyone for your replies 😊
Where was yours located?

Edit: I just noticed rjardine's name in your post, so I guess it was where rjardine mentioned?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found mine tucked down by the side of the Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir wrapped in a coiled plastic wrapping.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I found mine tucked down by the side of the Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir wrapped in a coiled plastic wrapping.
Yup, I thought it was in that general area. I believe dealer prep is supposed to unwrap it and bring it thru the grill for easy access, by owner request.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PaulDay

The dealer didn't do nothing. Where the sensor is located , he told me that's where the Block Heater Cord was located. It's a good thing I checked the Owners Manual. But I'm happy now that it's found, especially living in close to -40 degree temps on a daily basis in the winter months.

You have a great day as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts