Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to install a block heater on my MO but the dealers say there isnt one designed for it. does anyone know?
Thanks

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,437 Posts
The Canadian version comes with one, but it seems the option isn't available in the U.S., go figure. :confused:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Mikeyusa said:
I wanted to install a block heater on my MO but the dealers say there isnt one designed for it. does anyone know?
Thanks
Maybe your dealer will want to call a Canadian dealer to get the part or the part number. I seem to remember that North Dakota gets just as cold or colder than Calgary and I have a block heater and glad for it.

However, if your dealer cannot help, you should be able to get an aftermarket one quite easily. If you still can't, let me know and I will get one for you from here.:29: :29:

·
4,664 Posts
Mikeyusa said:
Thanks
Hmmm... I wonder what the one in my Murano that was installed by Nissan in the factory, was designed for?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a common part across most of the Nissan V6's...

Unfortunately, sometimes Dealer = :bsflag:

·
Registered
418 Posts
I suggest you show it to your dealer who told you there wasn't one designed for the MO...surely they could bring one in for you..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts