Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP!

I stopped by the local ricer shop today to pic up a new APC Cheapy light for my front maker light and decided to pic up some amber colored bulbs for the interior door lights as well.

Well in the process of replacing the lights for the interior doors I think I blew a fuse. :( Now the map lights, vanity mirror lights, door, and hatch lights do not work. Does anyone know where the fuse is for these? I checked the fuses on the driver side footwell, and under the hood, but none of them appear to be blown nor did any of the fuse layouts indicate that any of them pertained to the interior lights. Any insight is greatly appreciated. YAR!

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Wiring diagrams are quite obtuse. My guess is fuse # 1 10A. If not, pull them one by one and look for the blown one.

I think I blew the same one when installing the permanent wiring for my Valentine. Had to take it back to the dealer so they could find it for me!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darn it! I definitely don't want to take it back to the dealer...they really haven't impressed me. Anybody have any ideas? I checked ALL of the fuses in those 2 spots. Are there any others?

Thanks in advance!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.