Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Without any notice, my 05 murano´s left side bose speakers seem to be broken. I really don´t know what could have happen, since i don´t even use to force the audio to the max. These speakers don´t deserve the bose name in my opinion. What do you suggest i must do????

·
Registered
186 Posts
How are the speakers broken? Without any additional information I would say go to the Dealer if you are still under warranty.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
aristillus-

Are all three (dash, front-door, rear-door) speakers off-line?

-njjoe

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
aristillus-

It is highly unlikely that all three speakers failed at the same time. Most likely there is a problem with either the head unit, amp, or the connection between the components.

I assume your MO is still under warranty. If so, bring it in to the dealer and let them take care of it.

-njjoe

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had the same problem (besides the cd player not working on the left side) the left speakers cut out completely with the radio on. Ended up being the bose amp. Dealer replaced....(cd player still cuts out on left).

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I'm now on my 4th CD player in 3 years. Nothing to do with Bose except that it is the in dash 6 changer model. Every single one has malfunctioned when asked to play random.
Just plain junk.

Your problem sounds like maybe an amp or something even more minor, like a connector.
Take it in.

Homer

·
Registered
41 Posts
I to am also having a problem with the left side speakers. they sound fine when the radio plays equal sound and clarity, but when i play the CD the left side sounds distorted like the speakers are blown. I tried a cd cleaner and the sound has gotten better, but still it goes in and out like a bad connection. i suggest trying a cd cleaner to see what happen ,but still make plans to have the dealer take a look at it.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
wiseguywm-

If you are still under warranty then let the dealer deal with it. No use getting it "almost perfect" and then have it crap out on you when the warranty is history.

-njjoe

·
Registered
41 Posts
njjoe

you we're right that s.o.b crap out on me just like you said. This looks like a manufacturer defect to me. All three speakers on the left went south. this is some bull ****.:3:

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,422 Posts
It's a connector inside the head unit, and it's been known to fail. There are other threads on the subject.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
wiseguywm-

Don't let it get to you. Count your blessings that it was not a hard-to-diagnose intermittent problem, and that it failed now while you are still covered under warranty. :4:

-njjoe

·
Registered
41 Posts
i got the new radio installed at the dealership today , it was covered under my extended warranty. speakers sound fine now left and right sides play equally. thanks for all the support fellas.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts