Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Blue Murano with black interior. I'd like to see how this looks. please post a pic. I don't know how the black & blue would look. I like the Silver cause it matches with the aluminum inside.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I do, I'll try to post some pics tonight. In my opinion, its the best color combination. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I would appreciate it. I went to the dealer today but they didn't have any with that combination. Do you have leather interior?

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Interior 1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Interior 2

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Exterior

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
IMO the lighter interior was my first choice, but I was afraid to even sit in it on the dealer's lot. Scared the hell out of me with trying to keep it clean. The charcoal/black shows dust but that's about it. Heat in FL is an issue but that's going to be with any car so it really doesn't play. Like I said, the cream interior is very pretty but for how long?

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I sat in a latte interior and just did not like it at all. To me, the dash was not "two-tone" enough to make a lighter interior look rich and luxurious. I also thought the aluminum trim looked better against a dark interior. Toyota/Lexus does two tone light color interiors well, but I don't think Nissan is there yet.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the pics Eric L. It does look nice, but do you have to keep up with it as far as cleaning it a lot? On the darker colors it's easier to see dirt and they look dirtier faster. I also like the silver cause I don't think you'll be able to see it dirty that fast.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
A darker interior is actually easier to keep clean. I read that the latte interior shows dirt very easily.

If you are referring to the exterior - there is no way around it, a dark exterior stays clean for 1 day after you wax the car. But that one day - oh man, its nice! The trick to keeping a dark car looking clean is to use polish before you wax (its a different product). The polish will really bring out the gloss and luster of the paint, then you cover it with a coat of good carnuba wax. Even if the car gets dirty, it might not be clean, but the gloss will show through. I've had people comment "great shine" when I thougth the car was filthy. I then realized they were commenting on the overall gloss of the car, which made the dirt less noticable.

If you enjoy taking care of your car, then get a dark exterior with light interior. If you wash your car twice a year, get a light exterior with dark interior.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha. Well not twice a year but not every week maybe when I first get it you know how it is when you get a new car. Yeah I meant the exterior. Well I'm sure I want the dark interior.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts