Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are you ? I keep seeing a modified Murano driving around town... who are you ?

It's Blue, with a push bar and Z grill... an american flag sticker in the middle of the push bar. There is a personilized plate on it (Which I wont advertise here).

With all these mod's on her, I think the person has to be or have been a part of this forum.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I see this Murano all over town... and recently found out you park (maybe live) next door to my friend. Are you someone here in the forum?

Attachments

·
Registered
747 Posts
GymKid

If he is not on the Forum, maybe you could leave hime one of these the next time you are at your friends house:

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Re: GymKid

pcs15394 said:
If he is not on the Forum, maybe you could leave hime one of these the next time you are at your friends house:
Could that be attached as a PDF?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: GymKid

pcs15394 said:
Well, no one is taking ownership of this Mo... so maybe it is an older member or someone who does not know about the Murano site. I'll print this out and stick it on the Murano next time I'm over there.

I see so many Murano's on the road now... I always wonder if any of the owners are also here on the site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts