Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We purchased Dawn Enterprises body side moldings from Sportwing.com for our 2015 Nissan Murano. The paint color match was perfect. The shipment was sent from Sportwing in a timely manner. After watching an Utube video, the instructions were easy to follow. The only complaint that we would have is they could send 2 tubes of the cleaner, One seemed to be not enough for both sides of the vehicle. No door dings!!!
View attachment 336 DSCF2028.jpg 42[/ATTACH] View attachment 33650

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
We purchased Dawn Enterprises body side moldings from Sportwing.com for our 2015 Nissan Murano. The paint color match was perfect. The shipment was sent from Sportwing in a timely manner. After watching an Utube video, the instructions were easy to follow. The only complaint that we would have is they could send 2 tubes of the cleaner, One seemed to be not enough for both sides of the vehicle. No door dings!!!
View attachment 336 View attachment 33666 42[/ATTACH] View attachment 33650
Good. I put them on my 2012 and really like them, and I was hoping they are available for this generation. I want them on my 2017 when I buy it this spring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Halwg
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing