Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this cool Murano forum.

I currently own a 2005 Murano SL which came with the base sound system. I have upgraded to the bose h/u which we all know now needs an aftermarket amp with PAC-1 hookups or a bose amp retrofitted. Since I had access to a bose amp I decided to retrofit that amp. I have seen all the other threads on upgrading the bose system but most of those focus on aftermarket amps. so my first question is there seems to be 4 part numbers for the bose amps in an 05 Murano. 28060 CB00A, 28060 CB00B, 28060 CB00C, and 28060 CB00D. The service manual said the B is the same an the A except the newer version and is the one for the bose system with no navigation so I went with this one. (Hope its correct). i went with the Scosche plugs NN03B and NN03RB to avoid splicing factory wires. I have looked up the wiring schematics for the bose amp plugs and noticed that the B114 plug is listed as GR which to my guess is either Grey or Green? My plug on my amp is White so do I have the right schematics and right plug? Just want to make sure I'm connecting the correct wires on the amp to the correct head unit wires and I am not using the wrong wiring diagram. Thanks a lot. Also what color is everybody else's plugs on their bose amps? Thanks everybody!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am also looking for this information upgrading my 2007 S muranos base stereo to a bose
Unit out of a 2003 SL murano

1 - 2 of 2 Posts