Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the reasons I bought a Murano was the Bose Audio system.
I believe I have the one with six speakers. I'm still experimenting with it to get the best sound inside that cool Murano cabin

But I always thought the Bose Audio system would produce "surround sound" inside the Murano. When I utilizing my CD player or radio FM I don't hear sound from the back. Is there any speakers in the back?

Any advise guys?:cool:

·
Registered
243 Posts
the speakers in the back work.. open your back door and check for yourself..
however this audio system gives Bose a bad name.. heheh
if the system (especially the head unit) could be easily replaced, 75% of the members here would have upgraded it.

Because of that, maybe 15% of the members have upgraded their speakers in some way..

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Get into your info screen and set the fader to hear the rear speakers.

However, the HU (Not the Bose) is the worst for "separation" (There is none) I have heard in a car since about a 1978 Datsun.
Shame on Nissan. Shame on Clarion (I believe they are the HU)
I have a 1988 Fiero that puts the Clarion to shame, especially when it comes to separation, with a stock GM radio.

Homer

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love my music and somehow I knew something wasn't right. I have a Bose CD/radio next to my computer and it sounds a lot better than what Nissan installed in my Black Murano.

So in the near future, I "may" upgrade my speakers. Do you all think its worth it?:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts