Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've got an 03 MO and had no problems with my Bose until just a few weeks ago. Like you guys, some CDs that had played OK started to freeze. I first thought it was something wrong with the particular CDs. Then, after ejecting 3 of the 6 CDs in the changer and inserting 3 new CDs, none of the CD would play. I would get a "Check Disk" message on the display. I took it in to the dealer, and they replaced the head unit. I don't know if that fixed the problem or not, because when they put everything back in, I suddenly had no sound at all...nothing from the radio or satellite radio, even though they appear to be working. They replaced the head unit a second time, but there's still no sound. Now they think there's something wrong with the board that the head unit connects to, and they've ordered a new board. I'm still waiting for the board to come in, so we'll see if that fixes it or not.

Tex

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.