Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of purchasing my Murano and I wanted to ask if you could give me the pro's and cons of dealers in and around the Boston area. I've been working with Quirk briefly and they seemed somewhat nice. I know that they have a new dealership that opened up by Quincy/Braintree.

So, any help is appreciated. I'm looking at the '04 SL AWD Black/Cafe Latte with Touring.

Finally, I was not planning on getting the NAV feature due to the price but I did find a 3rd party NAV system by TomTom. My friend has it in his Mini Cooper S and can't say enough about it. I wanted to ask if anyone has this system and, if so, how did you mount it?

Thanks for all of your help... you all have been indispensible.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Got my MO at Frost Nissan in Newton.... just an OK experience. Sales OK Service OK. Not too bad to work with.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I got mine at Clay Nissan in Dedham. The sales guy was great, but the finance guy was not. Very hard sales pitch from him for lots of extras (warranty, alarm, "undercoating", etc.) after we had already agreed on a price with the sales guy. I kept getting the "And it will only guess you $x more per month. Isn't your peace of mind worth that?" line. Service has been very good.

Take it with a grain of salt...it was just one experience, but I walked out of Quirk Nissan on the Braintree/Quincy line a few years back. We were interested in the Altima at the time and the sales group just had a real attitude and kept bringing out vehicles that had more options than we were interested in (or weren't even Altimas). And they weren't interested in finding what we wanted somewhere else. When I became interested in the MO a year or 2 after that, I had already decided I would not even go to Quirk. Just my own experience and it was at least 2, if not 3 years ago. But by all means, go with it if you've been happy with the treatment you've been getting there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts