Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We (wife & I) bought a Murano (Sheer Silver, 2WD, SL with Touring package-cafe latte leather) yesterday night. My wife is in love with it (beside me). Thanks for all the info you guys/girls provided for me and we were able to make very good decisions on what options to buy.
If any of you have a picture with the front-bra (Nissan/Colgan) on, please post. Colgan has it for $108 (good deal?) but couldn't find any by Nissan(please let me know where to look for one).
My 350Z (Silver - Touring) and the Murano look SWEET in our garage!!! Have a nice weekend :)

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!! You'll love it!! And a Z owner as well huh? Nissan all the way!!! I have an 03 Altima 3.5 MT and what a fun car to drive. I feel your passion (I have a child, so no sports car for me).

Well welcome to the club.

Take care

·
Registered
545 Posts
I got the Colgan Custom 2 piecer from the website.
Mine is a carbon fiber model, paid $113 for it.
Great fit, great protection!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Congrats!

Went with the clear bra, have pictures on this site if interested.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I'll post a pic over the weekend. I got my Colgan for under $100 from a place called Sports Imports Ltd. Go to the website at www.sportsimportsltd.com. Under bras you'll find the Colgan for the Murano listed at $87.95. With shipping its still well under $100.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Good luck with the MO and welcome to the cult!
My advice, go out today and get some weather mats to keep those very good looking factory mats protected.
Bob1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts