Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined your great site, enjoy it very much!

Bought a 04 SL 3 days ago...fully loaded except DVD player and have two questions (so far...many more to come in the future):

Every time I turn on the car the Nav system "Agreement" page comes on and you have to "agree" to the term statement before you can move forward to use the navigation. Is there a way to bypass this screen?

Also, after I enter an address destination, and I arrive at that destination, how do I get rid of it in the system...it keeps wanting to take me back to the same place. Ok, I know these are basic questions but I am a Murano Virgin - treat me gently!!!

Also, FYI I saw a Mo w/a chrome front grill and it was quite sharp...dealer told me it went for around $300. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
You have to agree each time...Sorry. Due to legal and safty reasons must be done each time. I also have a 2001 Pathfinder with NAV anda it has the same thing...annoying, but you will get used to it.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Can't help w/the NAV. Don't have one.

Doesn't your 04 have a "chrome grill"?
OK it's plastic, but the grills I have seen on all MOs "look" chrome.

Homer

·
Registered
466 Posts
All 04's I have seen have the same "Chrome" Grill....I know mine does...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the dissapointing info on the nav set up screen.
Re: chrome grill...yes, Nissans' is plastic, what I saw was real chrome...a row of long thin chrome lines across the front...really nice looking! I hope the plastic chrome look from Nissan doesn't dull with age...I guess it's too soon to tell even with the 03's.

·
Registered
202 Posts
dk4500 said:
Also, after I enter an address destination, and I arrive at that destination, how do I get rid of it in the system...it keeps wanting to take me back to the same place.
Press the Route button. Then choose Edit Route. Select All Clear and then confirm your selection a time or two, and your previously set destination will be removed! :)

Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts