Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This new tire replaces the Dueler H/L 422 which has high ratings. Anyone tried it on a Murano or other vehicle? I've had the Dueler H/L 422 on my 2012 RAV4; they were quite comfortable but still a bit noisy (V speed rating) despite having soundproofed the vehicle. The new ones are available in both H and V ratings and I would probably go for the H. The Cross Contact LX Sport I have make about the same noise and I'm thinking of replacing them one day. Of course Michelin Premier LTX is probably a better choice but here they cost almost $100 more each! I chatted with TireRack and the chap said that the new Ecopia is quieter...perhaps he meant vs the Defender LTX.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've had two sets of Bridgestone Ecopia tires, both on Honda Insights. I was into "super mileage" at that point, and can say they perform well in the wet (120 mile commute in Western Washington state), they were fine for handling, wore as good as the Michelins they replaced, and added 3-4 mpg. Not a lot of experience with snow, though. Keep in mind that the mileage increase was with a car already getting over 50 mpg, so I don't know how much, if any increase you would see with a Murano. I liked them, and have been considering them to replace the Goodyear Eagles I currently have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts