Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the chance to take our Murano to both Bay Ridge Nissan and Kings Nissan and I would have to say that Kings Nissan seems to have the better service center.

·
Enjoying the ride…
465 Posts
I bought mine from Nissan of Queens, but I took it couple of times to Bay Ridge Nissan. Never had a chance to try Kings. Queens ifs pretty good, but most of the time they are overloaded, and its hard to get there even if you have an appointment set up. Bay Ridge – I hate them, stupid, unprofessional snobs, but the shop is very good. Every time thy worked on my Mo I had to go back to fix their mess ups. I have a couple of minor thing, so I might go to Kings tomorrow, to see if I can get any help from them.

P.S By the way where is the Kings Service Center???

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you take the Belt Parkway to Coney Island Avenue, it's pretty close.

It is on Coney Island Avenue (I forget the cross street, sorry) across the street from a school and next to a Jaguar service center. It's sort of behind this overpass on a street that merges into Coney Island Avenue.

The reason why I like Kings Nissan better is because they are somewhat friendlier than Bay Ridge and usually less busy.

Maybe you could run a mapquest on this address: 1750 Coney Island Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11230

Let me know how your experience with Kings goes.

·
Enjoying the ride…
465 Posts
Another outstanding dealer service

I guess I made a mistake. I went to Queens again. They made me to leave the car overnight, because they said it is not enough time to fix what I need. I wanted 3 things done: driver seat, grinding noise from the back and cap holder cover (it does not open when you press the button). I got my car back after 30 hours with the following: grinding noise gone but I got clicking noise while driving (they said that hand brake cable was not secure and they fixed), cap holder cover not fixed because they forgot, and need part to fix a seat (I should go back in two weeks)….oh and of course a paint chip and a ding on the back left fender. And on the top of that I paid $270 for the set of brakes. So basically I end up with more problems than I had at the beginning. I will try Kings next but I think they are all the same.

·
The Member
104 Posts
I usually go to Bay Ridge Nissan.
Nobody ever forgets anything as all your complains go in the computer right away and mechanic has to reply to all of them when checking your car.
Went there with the check engine light on, came out to be a throttle positioning sensor. Got that replaced and they did chage my alternator as well due to the recall as we all know by now :)
Had my free rental for the day, picked up the car at the end of the day without any problems.
So in other words, so far i like it.

·
Enjoying the ride…
465 Posts
Did you buy you Mo there? If yes, you will probably get the better service out there. I asked them to adjust timing on the head lights (I have 03) and they want to charge me for this so I said NO. Funny thing that the technician in the Queens told me that adjusting the timer for the head light is impossible. How the hell those guys getting their jobs?????

·
The Member
104 Posts
Well, what times are we talking about ?
Cause most of them are adjustable through Settings Menu.
About service department, you are right, it does matter if you bought a car from them.
I didn't btw, but let's just say i have my ways to get what i need.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts