Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an SL, but I really liked the way the alum. roof rails looked on the SE. Do you think they are avial as an option??

·
Registered
3 Posts
SL & SE

hi,
Pardon my ignorant but what is SL & SE for MO??
Is it the difference between the 2.5L FWD & the 3.5L AWD?

Cheers
Rol

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
In North America, there are three trim levels, S, SL, and SE. All have the 3.5L V6 engine, and the SE only comes as AWD (06+).

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Drea217 said:
I just bought an SL, but I really liked the way the alum. roof rails looked on the SE. Do you think they are avial as an option??
The brushed aluminum roof rails are only offered as standard equipment on the SE (according to the sales brochure). However it may be possible to buy the rails through the dealer and swap them out with the black ones.

-njjoe

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think those are only the cross bars for the alum roof rails. In the Murano brochure, they show an SL with alum roof rails...I'm like a kid..I see something and I want it..I will inquire at the dealership and post what I find out. Thanks for your responses!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
eric you mean to say "in the united states there are 3 trims levels" us canadians don't believe in variaty(we follow the costco mantra " qaulity over quantity" haha)

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
nissanlove said:
eric you mean to say "in the united states there are 3 trims levels" us canadians don't believe in variaty(we follow the costco mantra " qaulity over quantity" haha)
yeah yeah yeah!! :D :D :D

As long as they keep making the SE, I'm happy.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
you and me both haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts