Nissan Murano Forum banner

Buford

11K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  Qat 
#1 ·
I know you are out there. I saw a few - a silver one, white one, gold one...........Anybody browsing this board from North Atlanta (Alpharetta, Cumming, Buford etc.)

#5 ·
so finally "Atlantians" are finding this forum! greaT!;)

#7 ·
Hey what about the forgotton south side.
Seeing more down this way but I think I'm the only south-sider on the org. Maybe one day an Atlanta Murano road rally?
Bob/Peachtree City.

#8 ·
I see them more and more North of Atlanta. I rarely venture south of I285..........though FX35 had her maiden drive to Peachtree City:D

#13 ·
Got my 3750 and 7500 at Sutherlin. Also TCU repair. Service was OK. No complains. 12,000 i did myself.

#15 ·
Well, I live in North Carolina, but I'm in the Suwanee, Duluth, Alpharetta and Buckhead areas to see my clients a couple of times each month. I have an 03 SE Deep Burgundy with Cabernet Leather Interior, sunroof and tinted front windows.

#18 ·
Suggest a search you will find lots under service light. GRIP :D

#19 ·
If you ignore it, how long does it take to go away? Regal Nissan told my husband, it was from the gas cap and could take 7 to 70,,000 miles to turn offf. I followed the thread - but it wasn't much help.

I am just getting tired of taking the gas cap on and off - multiple times.

Was there a recall on this? I had heard throughthe rummmor mill that there was.:confused:
Right now I have a sticker over the light - this is on a $30,000 car - who would have thunk!!!!!

I had an Eclipse before this, and no annoying problemssss, no false alarms and no recalls. This had been a disppointment:( :(

#20 ·
Don't let it worry you, do this go the thread "Resetting SES light"
find instructions and reset it and all will be fine. PS what is an "Eclispe" GRIP :D

#21 ·
I totally did not understand the instructions on how to reset this dumb (blond) indicator when I followed the thread.

And I hate giving the dealership money for a no brainer!!!!

Can you translate the instructions for me?

An Eclipse is the most awesome sportscar made by Mitsubishi - in 1997 - especially when it is white and turbo charged - it would leave my Muranno at the gate - and I sold it to my son, when I bought the Murrano - had it 7 years and never a problem.... (sob, sob, sob)

Where do you live?

#22 ·
Scottsdale AZ. If you are not comfortable doing this go to the dealer or an auto supply store (who will probably both read the code and reset the light for little to no cost) If you must Try this:
This will erase the code and you will not know what it says. but it will be off.

1. Be sure the accelerator is not depressed.
2. Turn Ignition to ON, not start. (don't start car)(don't start car)
3. Fully Depress and fully release the accelerator 5 times within 5 seconds.
4. Wait 7 seconds and fully depress accelerator pedal and hold it down for 10 seconds, until the service engine soon light starts to blink.
5.Wait least 1 minute while the service engine light blinks.
6. Press the accelerator pedal fully and hold for 10 seconds and then release.
7. Turn off ignition.

Service light should be out. If not or it comes on you must go to dealer!

#23 ·
I'm in Canton, but grew up in Duluth and have also lived in Buford (on Lanier). Here's my situation:

We are a Nissan family. If we purchase a Murano it would be our 5th Nissan/Infiniti. Currently I have a 02' Spec V (with aftermarket/Nismo goodies) and the wife has a 99' Altima GLE.

We just had our first child in Oct. and we have just outgrown her car and mine is obviously a no-no. We are looking for a preowned 04' with somewhere between 25-30K (this way some of the 36K warranty is still intact). What kind of price is good/reasonable for an SL with leather (don't need the Nav, etc)?

I've found one good one (I think). Its a 04' SL with 26+K miles, Pewter with dark cloth interior. Asking 23.3K. It had a free autocheck report too and it was a lease/fleet vehicle in Florida. Its about 13 months or so from brand new. Its at United Nissan in Morrow (I have no experience with them) Your thoughts?

#26 ·
Alpharetta - purchased in late September 2010 - really liking it so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.