Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to the forum and on searching could not find information on BUILD DATES and their relationship to the "production" year of a MURANO.

My question is:

How is the model year of a Murano determined and when does the model year start and end? I know this may be different from country to country etc. I hope this question makes sense. :)

Thanks,

TOXIC :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Perhaps I should have asked does the production year start, as way of examples, from July 05 through June 06 or Sept 05 through Aug 06 or Dec 05 through Nov 06? I have noticed that members have bought 06 cars late in 05 etc..

Perhaps a member out there knows the release month for the new models.

TOXIC

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Judging from other years, it appears to be September to end of August for Muranos. Other makes may do it differently.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Re: RE: Build Dates

TOXIC said:
Perhaps I should have asked does the production year start, as way of examples, from July 05 through June 06 or Sept 05 through Aug 06 or Dec 05 through Nov 06? I have noticed that members have bought 06 cars late in 05 etc..
The last couple of years (at least in the Chicago area), you couldn't find a, let's say, 2006 Murano until at least November 2005. I factory ordered my 2005 Mo in December 2004, after seeing the first 2005, and took delivery in March 2005.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts