Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What are they hooked up to? Or does the murano have the wiring in place for it already?
Murano does not have the wiring in place. These hook up to existing tail light wire / brake light wire / signal wire / tail light wire. You will have to tap the wire in order to gain the power source.

·
The Phone Booth Fanatic
1,288 Posts
What are they hooked up to? Or does the murano have the wiring in place for it already?
There is a plug-in on the driver's side taillight harness for the OEM trailer harness that gives you access to everything thing you would need for this set-up. All you would need to do is purchase the compatible OEM pigtail from TECH-MATE and make your own harness for the additional lights that connects to the pigtail. That way, no direct tapping into the OEM harness "wires" is necessary. Cover your new harness with some black split wire loom tubing an it'll look OEM. You can find the correct harness connector # off the factory service manual and then look it up on the nissantechmate site. Hope this helps and take care!

Jim

Reactions: jptshadow

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is a plug-in on the driver's side taillight harness for the OEM trailer harness that gives you access to everything thing you would need for this set-up. All you would need to do is purchase the compatible OEM pigtail from TECH-MATE and make your own harness for the additional lights that connects to the pigtail. That way, no direct tapping into the OEM harness "wires" is necessary. Cover your new harness with some black split wire loom tubing an it'll look OEM. You can find the correct harness connector # off the factory service manual and then look it up on the nissantechmate site. Hope this helps and take care!

Jim
Why didn't you say all these earlier?!!! LOLOLOL j/k

Thanks, man. I will look for that later on if I have similar projects

·
The Phone Booth Fanatic
1,288 Posts
so the top 3rd brake light is not functional anymore?
Ya know, I was thinking the same thing when I saw originally saw the pics, but then forgot to ask when I posted a reply to this thread.

When I installed my strobe flasher on that top brake light, it's fed from a separate harness lead that branches off before the R&L rear taillights.

Take care!

Jim

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so the top 3rd brake light is not functional anymore?
Man, it's been so long lol Yes, the 3rd brake light still works.

Even since this post, my first born became very handful where I doubted the meaning of my life at one point. Now things got a bit more smoothly and all.

·
Registered
Nissan Murano 2015
7 Posts
Found these on Ebay. They are pretty cool! Took me a morning and a afternoon to finish it. Rear bumper off and the entire inner panels of the rear door off also. The result is totally worth the time and efforts. ;)

Links are here in case you are interested
Bumper lights
Sncn LED Rear Bumper Light Fog Lamp Brake Light for Nissan Murano 2015-2016 | eBay

Rear FogLights
Red Lens 3-In-1 LED Rear Fog Light Kit (Tail/Brake) For Nissan Juke Rogue Murano | eBay
Found these on Ebay. They are pretty cool! Took me a morning and a afternoon to finish it. Rear bumper off and the entire inner panels of the rear door off also. The result is totally worth the time and efforts. ;)

Links are here in case you are interested
Bumper lights
Sncn LED Rear Bumper Light Fog Lamp Brake Light for Nissan Murano 2015-2016 | eBay

Rear FogLights
Red Lens 3-In-1 LED Rear Fog Light Kit (Tail/Brake) For Nissan Juke Rogue Murano | eBay
I wish I can install one of that, i look around and found only two bumper side light, still okay with that. Do I have to take whole bumper off/ just the sides.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts