Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody! i'm buying a 2005 se with all options except the nav / dvd. the dealer will sell it to me for invoice . is this a good price?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I think you can do a little better. If it was a 2006 then invoice would be good. I would try for another $500 or free service for 3 yrs or something. Good luck.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I got the exact same model for $300 under invoice back in March. Also like Ohio was saying, the 2006's will be coming out, so I would think they should want to get rid of the 2005's at a lot less. If not, maybe you want to wait 1 month or so to get the 2006 or a GREAT DEAL ON THE 2005's while the 2006's are on the lot. (If circumstances allows you to wait.)

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
speedzracer said:
hey everybody! i'm buying a 2005 se with all options except the nav / dvd. the dealer will sell it to me for invoice . is this a good price?
With 2006 models coming out, and this being near the end of the month the dealer is not doing you a favor. He can do a lot better. I would say at least $500 under. In addition, I would ask for free maintenace and some other goodies. (license plate frame, key ring, sun shade, etc.) Don't worry, he is still making a nice profit...:4:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts