Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After and extensive search and test drive marathon, my wife and I have decided to buy a Murano to replace her Maxima with 280,000 miles on it.

The last question I have is, does anyone know what if any differences there are between the '04 and the '05 Murano?

If there is no significant difference, then I will get the best deal possible in the morning.

Thanks for any input.

Gadget

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just picked up my new Murano.

Silver with black cloth interior and the sunroof package which includes the Bose sterio.

What will it take to get you to buy today? I said $500 under invoice. "Done." I should of asked for $900 under. I was driving away in an hour and a half from the time I showed up and most of that was waiting for them to peal the white plastic stuff from the exterior and wash it.

Anyway, this is the second Nissan I bought from VOB Nissan in Rockville MD. They are straight up, no BS. Very easy to deal with and I highly recommend them. The guy I deal with is Harold Shelby.

While I was driving home I got a call from the Internet guy at Herb Gordon in Silver Spring. I told him that I just bought one, but I asked him how low he would of gone and he said $600 under invoice. So, if any of you are in the market, make good use of the info.

Gadget

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Congratulations.
That's the way to buy a car.

Homer

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Sounds like you did your homework and got a good price. Congrats!

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Herb Gordon in Silver Spring is good, i did go to

this dealership when sheehy nissan beat them at $850 under invoice plus $250 worth of maintenance coupon. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am certain that they would of gone lower. I should of asked for $1000 under and start from there, but $500 seemed like a good place to start. Once they accept your offer, well negotiating is kind of done.

I can say that it was stress free, and straight to the point. I liked that alot. VOB also does not try to beat you up for all that extra add on crap. They just asked if I was interested in an extended warranty or LowJack. No thanks and that was that.

An extended warranty will be purchased later. You can buy that anytime from any Nissan dealer. I will keep calling around for the best price. They offered it at $1400 with $200 off this month. I am sure it can be had for about half that.

I have a hook up on LowJack systems. I know the area rep presonally, so if I decide on that later, I can get a real good deal in it.

The only thing I am disapointed in is that I can not get the VDC, Traction Control, and memory seats without getting leather.
"She" will not sit on leather seats, so that is out.

One thing is for sure that Bose system kicks!

Gadget

1 - 7 of 7 Posts