Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:1: I have searched my Murano using a strong flashlight and can't find the location of the cabin air filter so I can install a new one. Does anyone know where it's located and how to replace this filter? The dealership would not tell me how, where, or allow me to speak with a technician in their maintenance shop.

The Owner's manual provides only vauge information and the service manual costs $315 at the dealership. Hey, anyone know where I can pick up a maintenance manual for a Murano for less than this? I am only changing a $30 filter for heaven's sake :3:

·
5,244 Posts
1) Murano serice manual - $20 download from Nissan website.

2) Filter is located behind/under the glovebox. Do a search on this forum. I believe we already posted instructions how to do it. check this link

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kris said:
1) Murano serice manual - $20 download from Nissan website.

2) Filter is located behind/under the glovebox. Do a search on this forum. I believe we already posted instructions how to do it. check this link
Guess I should have pulled my head out of that dark place and learned how to search this forum before asking. Many thanks to you Sir!

·
5,244 Posts
No problem. As long as it was helpful for you....;)

·
Registered
369 Posts
But as you will see the filter is not made of paper.
So if in reasonable condition you can vacuum it, wash it in warm soapy water, rinse, let try and reinstall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts