Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This comment is for information purposes should someone else read this thread in the future. The dealership gave me 5 brand new (genuine) Nissan cabin filters as compensation for something they could not provide (as part of the deal) when I bought the vehicle. There were no instructions in any of the filters boxes.

The tip from that link to just unclip something was not clear and did not work. I didn't want to break anything so I removed 7 screws and glove box came right out exposing the white plastic filter cover. It was filthy and could not be simply cleaned after 31000 miles. The new filter is quite refreshing and makes a difference in smell and freshness so I highly recommend that owners replace them based on their driving conditions. For me that would be around 20K miles in California @ 12K miles per year.

The tip on the Service Manual I found while searching this forum was GOLDEN! You have keep searching for the correct thread about servicee manuals as it was not exactly at the link stated above. I downloaded the entire service manual for $20. It took me about two hours (managing, naming folders, verifying, reading some) to download approximately 49 separate .PDF files at about 146 megabytes in disc space. It should be noted that the Technical Service Bulletins (TSB's) are located under a pop down tool bar menu within that site and not in the same location as the service and owners manuals. :2:
Have a great day!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
gigadive said:

The tip on the Service Manual I found while searching this forum was GOLDEN!
Keep searching this forum and you will find many more nuggets!

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Re: Re: Cabin Filter and Service Manual

Mr3Putt said:

Keep searching this forum and you will find many more nuggets!

And a couple of good cents.

G.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts