Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Well, that would depend on how heavy your trailer and truck are combined, right? The towing capacity is 3500 lbs. Not sure what the tongue weight limitations are, but most trailers designed to carry vehicles are balanced quite well so they don't have very much tongue weight at all.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I wouldn't do it.
The truck is what, 5000 pounds?
And AT LEAST 1000 pounds for the trailer?

WAY over the 3500 limit.

Homer

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
scares me, with the AWD xfer case problems it does for sure. I would rent a pickup from home depot or Lowes...if they have a hitch.

·
Registered
31 Posts
mgthe3 said:
scares me, with the AWD xfer case problems it does for sure. I would rent a pickup from home depot or Lowes...if they have a hitch.
Good point! Speaking of towing, what are you planning on towing? I understand a car and trailer, but for what purpose?

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Maybe you can tow the Mo on a trailer with the truck. Leave the truck there drive the MO home and go back and get it. :)

·
Registered
719 Posts
GripperDon said:
Maybe you can tow the Mo on a trailer with the truck. Leave the truck there drive the MO home and go backand get it. :)
Now that's a potential solution (by an obviously well trained, and experienced problem solver)!

·
5,268 Posts
Nothing like "thinking outside the box"!!!!

:D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GripperDon said:
Maybe you can tow the Mo on a trailer with the truck. Leave the truck there drive the MO home and go back and get it. :)
Great idea, IF my suspension was finished, and the pinion angle correct. Maybe ill just have to borrow pops Yukon for the trip.

thanks for all the advice/tips/ info fellas!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts