Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
4,601 Posts
You want a new Murano pic? Here's mine with 18Km (12 miles) on it. Just came off the showroom floor, after being there since November!

Right behind it, is my Maxima. Well, their Maxima now....

·
4,601 Posts
Ok, now I want a blue one too... They look great next to each other!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Man, that blue is nice! Sadly, here in Canada the blue is not available on the SL at all - only the SE. I really want the charcoal cloth interior, so my exterior colors are limited to silver, black and copper. Sigh....

·
4,601 Posts
Mine got a little crazy a few days back....

Here's how mine looked after beating an MDX....

·
4,601 Posts
Oh, great... Don't tell me I'm going to have to cover the tailpipes when I park it... You stay away from my M's A$$! :lol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Me and my Murano on a trip into the Arizona mountains. It's not all desert and cactus. 8)

·
Registered
202 Posts
It's a little hard to tell, but mine is Midnight Blue with the charcoal leather interior. What's neat is that mine came with a cool white pinstripe!

Jeff

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sweet

Man that tinting looks great! Not sure if it's street legal but looks [email protected] fine. I was thinking of getting the blue but that pewter looks really nice in your pic. Guess I'll have to see the colors in person to truly decide.

·
08 G37S, Prev MO owner
50 Posts
Re: Sweet

In S. Florida they don't give you much of a hard time since it gets extremely hot down here., unless your car looks like it came out of "The Fast and the Furious".

Ryan

neo said:
Man that tinting looks great! Not sure if it's street legal but looks [email protected] fine. I was thinking of getting the blue but that pewter looks really nice in your pic. Guess I'll have to see the colors in person to truly decide.

·
Registered
763 Posts
nissanlove - In your 3rd pic - what did you have to do to get your driving lights work with just you parking lights? :?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts