Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at how my Murano was delivered to me. The dealer is going to take care of the repairs...but man...the MO only had 100 miles on it. The delivery was a night and the vehicle was outside...

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:3: :3: :3: and this...

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and this.....I tell ya....

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But from a distance doesn't the MO look great....

Attachments

·
4,664 Posts
I'd be p!$$ed!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I AM!!:3: :3: :3: Verry PI#$ed. They are going to take care of. I sure hope they have a good body shop....

·
Registered
76 Posts
milgrad... did they fix the rattles and noises in the 2004???
hope u enjoy the mo!! i sure do.. despite the window rattles.. grr..

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I only have about 100 miles on it...Other than the da$% scratches the MO is running great...No rattles as of yet...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just got back from the dealer and talk with the GM. They are going to replace the mirror and bumper and repair the scratches on the side.....I am still not happy that it was delivered to me that way, but at least it will be repaired.....

·
Registered
76 Posts
milgrad..
aside from the scratches, i'm glad you dont have the rattles!! sometimes they drive me nuts.
if you do hear them, or don't as you put miles on the clock (i am at 7000 km) please post updates!!
if i were u i wouldn't even have taken that MO! you should scam them for some free accessories now!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wouldn't have taken the MO if I saw them at delivery but it was at night....I should have had them pull it in the garage....They gave me one heck of a deal though and since they are actually replacing the damaged parts and not repairing them I can't complain. I am going to send a letter to the GM asking for some service for a year...Oil Changes..Tire Rotations...etc...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The dealer finally repaired my vehicle. They had it for 3.5 days....They replaced the mirror and had another body shop repair the door and the bumper. It looks great. I was unable to tell where the scratches were at all....I just got X-Pel installed on my MO tonight. They did a great job, except some dust got under the hood piece. They are coming back tomorrow to reinstall the hood piece. I will post some pictures of it tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Glad to hear that it's coming around, slowly but surely.

From experience (I have the same stuff-different company) pictures of transparent Bras leave a little to be desired.;)

Now drive that sucker.

After you put on some wax or poly to protect it.

Homer

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Hey milgrad,
Where did you by your MO from? I bought mine from West Hills Nissan. Where abouts in Pittsburgh are you from? I'm from Bethel Park.
Everytime I pass a MO I give a lil wave, most people just stare, but I traded a LOUD mustang in for the MO, so I'm used to people starin'.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got my MO from Mcminn Nissan. Bought it from a good friend of mine...How do you like yours so far? Have you done any modifications to it yet?

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
2 words...LOVE IT.

It's quite different from what I am used to driving, but I think it's great. I can't wait for it to snow and see how this baby handles. I haven't done any modifications yet, but I have a spare amp and a 12 inch sub that I was thinking about dropping in. All in all, the only things that I am going to get immediately are window tint for the front windows, rubber floor mats all the way around and the rear bumper guard. After that I think that I will eventually get some chrome rims and am on the look out for a nice looking aftermarket grille.

Pics of my car can be found here:
MO Gallery

Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It looks great. I have only had mine for about 2 weeks. I have had an x-pel clear bra put on it...added a K & Filter...Rubber Mats and XM radio. I am getting remote start installed today and then the front windows tinted...That is all I am going to do until spring. By then I hope there are some nice mods for the engine...Once I get mine cleaned up I will post some pics of it. The X-pel Clear Bra is a great product....I won't have to worry about chips on the front end...You should look into it...

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
milgrad said:
I am getting remote start installed today and then the front windows tinted...That is all I am going to do until spring. The X-pel Clear Bra is a great product....I won't have to worry about chips on the front end...You should look into it...
Hey all my Pennsylvania buddies.... Be careful with the front window tint. The police are now able to pull you over just to measure the tint level. It must be no more than 25% (or thereabouts, a miniscule shading). All the other windows can be blacked out if you wish, but any front window is subject to the new rules. There is a fine involved as well as all the other BS associated with gettting pulled over.

Hey Milgrad, where did you get your X-Pel clear bra? Also, I'm in the market for a bug shield, anyone have suggestions?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got my X-Pel bra done by the Driver's Edge. I can hook you up with the guy. He did a great job. $600.00 installed for everything. WHere did you find out about the tint law? I have an appointment on Sat to get my windows tinted. I was hoping to get them to match the back. That is what I did on my 01 Pathfinder and I never had any issues.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts