Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2005 Platinum Mo and, thanks to the Forum Members recommendations, plan on giving it the Zaino treatment tomorrow.

My question is - can I use Zaino (Z2 PRO & ZFX) on the front and rear bumpers? I realize these components are not metal but I assume they have the same "paint" and clearcoat as the rest of the body.

Please advise.

As a side note: I was fortunate to "discover" this forum while I was shopping for a new car. Thanx to all of the great members I was able to learn much about the MO and go into the dealership as an educated consumer. I felt I knew more about the MO than my salesman. Thanx to everyone for your assistance.

-njjoe

·
Registered
982 Posts
njjoe said:

As a side note: I was fortunate to "discover" this forum while I was shopping for a new car. Thanx to all of the great members I was able to learn much about the MO and go into the dealership as an educated consumer. I felt I knew more about the MO than my salesman. Thanx to everyone for your assistance.

-njjoe
You'r welcome. :2: :2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yes, this site has really helped a lot of people out on deciding whether or not to buy the MO. There's a ton of great technical expertise here as well as detailing info and you-name-it. It's all right here.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
To get to your original question....
Yes, doing the bumpers is a good idea.
Along with the wheels!

Just follow the instructions and remember the answer to any problem you have with it is......
you used too much. :D

Really, really, really, really thin applications and multi coats are the secret.
It's really easy, just time consuming.

Homer

PS Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
828 Posts
And the sun roof, if you have one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts