Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read many of the posts regarding prices paid in the US for all 3 versions of the MO. In Canada, we have to pay an online service for the dealer invoice info, unlike the US. I don't know if anyone in Canada has ever paid less than dealer invoice.

I recently bought a 2005 SL AWD and the only option available was a sunroof for $1000 more. Our CDN SL does come in FWD or AWD and the difference is $2000.

Our SL comes standard with 6CD stereo with cassette and 7 speakers including sub in the trunk. All controls on the steering wheel. Heated seats and mirrors. LCD screen but not the colour one. Power driver seat. Halogen headlights. A full list is available here.

http://www.nissan.ca/en/buying/configure/default.asp?modelCode=L6TG15#topOfPage

What would a comparably equipped MO cost in the US?

I paid $700 over dealer invoice ($36300)and after talking to many dealers, that is about as low as they will go. $37k plus a lot of taxes to bring the total to $45k. Our financing was much lower than yours though. 1.8 for 5 years, 2.8 for 6 years.

The exchange rate is about 20% so $30,000 US is approximately $36,000 Cdn.

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
the american and canadian mo's are pretty much priced the same it's just that they come to the shores with different features built in and different available features. ohh and as of the '06 model year even the SL's will have color screens(no navi)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts