Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a silly question, but did you try to put it on audio and hit enter? Does it switch to HVAC? I noticed that several options in the Murano don't follow the point and click rule, instead they follow the just point method of selection...i could be wrong, it could be too early in the morning, but give it a try. i will also try it on mine later! :29:

·
Registered
717 Posts
I had a similar problem when changing the NAV background display color from light to dark (I was demoing the NAV for a passenger).

It went to the dark setting, but wouldn't go back to light, no matter how many times I tried. It was stuck for about a week!

I finally figured out that the "joystick" wasn't positively "clicking" (for lack of a better term) in the light setting.

Try pressing the joystick in and slightly down at the same time and see if it'll take the input.

That worked on mine and I intend to keep an eye on this and probably ask the dealer to replace it somewhere close to the end of my warranty as I think it's just a poorly designed part.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried it last night at the drive in...my girlfriend thought I was nuts, but I found that my system is working as designed. I went into the settings>Display and then toggled down to the HVAC and Audio options. I found that I can push right on the controller and it toggled the HVAC. I then hit the nav button and my map came up with the HVAC controls there. I turned off the Air conditioning and the bottom part of the screen was just black. <---kind of stupid that if one is off it wont show the other until the other comes back up.

I then switched it back with the Air off. Tested. Worked. Then I toggled the display to HVAC again, but this time I pushed enter on the joystick instead of toggling right. It worked again. I wish there was something else I can do. If you would like me to try anything else let me know!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Always glad to help! :29:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts