Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only been looking for about a week, but I can't seem to find the Murano I am looking for. I am ready to pull the trigger, but the vehicle I want to buy is nowhere to be seen. I have been searching ebay, cars.com, carsdirect.com, edmunds, carmax, carsmart, local dealers, google, (and probably a lot more I can't think of now)... but am getting ZERO luck. I know she is out there somewhere. Do you guys know of a one stop shop that searches everywhere so that I don't spend hours everyday searching. By the way, I am in Charlotte, NC and am looking for a:

Used 2004 Murano SL AWD (Blue) with the Leather Package (Touring Package would be nice) and the Navigation system. No more than 35k miles.

Thanks for any direction. This is an awsome sight and I have really enjoyed lurking (especially reading the xbox mods

·
Registered
419 Posts
If you would have posted about 10 days ago you could have bought mine...I had exactly what you were look for....Sorry...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*&%[email protected]#&^@*&#!!!!!! I hate being late! Do you mind me asking what you got for it? Mileage?

Read your previous MO specs - very nice. It sounds like exactly what I was looking for.

·
Registered
419 Posts
It had 25,500 miles on it and I got 28,499 for it.......Good Luck with your search....

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Ever consider sunlight copper? :cool:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Milgrad,
Sorry I missed you by a few days. Thanks for the info.

Sno Mo,
I love the copper especially with the cab leather, but my other half is deadset on blue (so I have to compromise so that I can get the Nav). Beautiful car though.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Don't give up looking for the midnight blue. Its a beautiful color.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Midnight Blue is an awesome color...LOTS of work to keep in clean and looking good, but when it is clean it looks great.....

My Old Mo.....

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the only thing wrong with that picture is the driveway... its not mine. Nice choice of colors for your 2005 also.

·
Love to live w/ MO
410 Posts
^^ 650wolf location ???

hey 650 nm wolf, i am trying to sell mine.
its a silver though, all but Nav package (got a non-OEM solution for it)

got 30,000 km on it....

let me know if interested....

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Good luck with the search. Believe me. This car is worth waiting for! :29:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had a dealer tell me that only about 5% of the 2004 Muranos had the navigation package. Anyone hear similar? That definitely makes the search a little more difficult.

·
4,601 Posts
Sounds likely.... Everytime I see a Murano and the owner's around, or it's stopped and I can look, I check for Nav. Even at dealers. They're not common.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I never heard a number, but our dealer told us the same thing. Many more Murano's without NAV than with.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I just read today that out of the roughly 17 million vehicles sold last year, that only 250,000 had a NAV system factory installed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK. I am going on 3 weeks here and still no luck. My routine is:

ebay
cars.com
yahoo autos
traderonine.com

Does anyone know of other major resources I am missing?

·
Registered
419 Posts
try autotrader.com

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Or you can try to persuade someone on this message board (or Freshalloy) to sell their Midnight Blue beauty in favor of a 2005 with the intelligent key.

·
Registered
74 Posts
650nmwolf

are you in New Mexico?

I'd say there is a 2004 blue one, don't know details.. but at zip code 21502, Timbrook Nissan, in Cumberland, Maryland.

Phone: 301-777-8600 / 10345 Mt. Savage Road NW / Cumberland MD 21502

Your search will be a tricky one, but it's not impossible!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BordeauxMo,
I am actually in North Carolina but I will be in MD next week (wrong side of MD, but in the area). I will call that dealership today. Thanks for the heads up.:4:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts