Nissan Murano Forum banner

Can't find my MO!

5K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  650nmWolf 
#1 ·
I have only been looking for about a week, but I can't seem to find the Murano I am looking for. I am ready to pull the trigger, but the vehicle I want to buy is nowhere to be seen. I have been searching ebay, cars.com, carsdirect.com, edmunds, carmax, carsmart, local dealers, google, (and probably a lot more I can't think of now)... but am getting ZERO luck. I know she is out there somewhere. Do you guys know of a one stop shop that searches everywhere so that I don't spend hours everyday searching. By the way, I am in Charlotte, NC and am looking for a:

Used 2004 Murano SL AWD (Blue) with the Leather Package (Touring Package would be nice) and the Navigation system. No more than 35k miles.

Thanks for any direction. This is an awsome sight and I have really enjoyed lurking (especially reading the xbox mods

#2 ·
If you would have posted about 10 days ago you could have bought mine...I had exactly what you were look for....Sorry...

#4 ·
It had 25,500 miles on it and I got 28,499 for it.......Good Luck with your search....

#7 ·
Don't give up looking for the midnight blue. Its a beautiful color.

#8 ·
Midnight Blue is an awesome color...LOTS of work to keep in clean and looking good, but when it is clean it looks great.....

My Old Mo.....

Attachments

#13 ·
Sounds likely.... Everytime I see a Murano and the owner's around, or it's stopped and I can look, I check for Nav. Even at dealers. They're not common.

#17 ·
try autotrader.com

#18 ·
Or you can try to persuade someone on this message board (or Freshalloy) to sell their Midnight Blue beauty in favor of a 2005 with the intelligent key.

#19 ·
650nmwolf

are you in New Mexico?

I'd say there is a 2004 blue one, don't know details.. but at zip code 21502, Timbrook Nissan, in Cumberland, Maryland.

Phone: 301-777-8600 / 10345 Mt. Savage Road NW / Cumberland MD 21502

Your search will be a tricky one, but it's not impossible!!

#21 ·
I had a hard time finding a 2005 SL with what the color I wanted and what I wanted on it. I live near Pittsburgh Pa and they had to go to Harris burgh Pa to get mine. Trip was about 300 Miles but she was worth it, just can`t stop looking at it. GOOD LUCK......

#23 ·
Tons? I would be happy with one... and I don't mind looking in Florida (I am there about twice a month). I HAVE found tons of blue muranos just not the specific one I am looking for:

Used 2004 Murano SL AWD (Blue) with the Leather Package (Touring Package would be nice) and the Navigation system. No more than 35k miles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.