Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning frequent visit to several ski cabins during winter and canoing sites lodges during summer. Most of those places dont have garage and I am thinking of getting all weather car cover...

I am not planning to spend mega bux here, something with medium quality is good enough.

Any one have recommendation/experience on a brand or make?
Where to buy and how much I should spend for a decent quality covers?
What about Nissan Murano OEM cover? Overpriced?

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Some car covers will freeze to the car and you will need to let it thaw before removal. That what a Google search I did said. How to you get the car going to thaw it first? I don't know , maybe a remote starter?

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Arent there any good car cover out there that will not

Some car covers will freeze to the car and you will need to let it thaw before removal.
Arent there any good car cover technology out there that will not adhere to the car when the temp is freezing?

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
I don't know maybe a Tefelon coating on the inside. Maybe Google can find it. Sorry.:confused:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Try California Car Covers. Custom covers for your make and model and various prices and quality ranges. They're sure to have what you need. I have one for my truck and it's a quality product.

http://www.calcarcover.com/

Larry:D

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks ppl...

More inputs are appreciated, as usual... ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
SugarRush...

SugarRush, did you ever get that car cover you wanted? If so, which one did you go with? I would not have a problem with a cover freezing to my car at all, but I do have a problem w/my darn cats leaving their hair and paw prints on the hood and windshield. Short of getting rid of the cats, I'm looking into getting a car cover myself. From what I have heard (but not actually seen), the OEM car covers go for just under $100 locally, and they're the really thin paper-type--this was the description given to me by the dealer. Needless to say, I didn't want the OEM one. Any more feedback regarding car covers...anyone?

Thanks in advance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts