Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Best Buy to take advantage of the pre ’Black Friday’ sales. The sales guy was like what kinda car you have? I say to him with my chest out Nissan Murano. He replies oh no, you won’t be able to take that 75 inch big screen in that. You need something like a Tahoe. Really dude? I ask him if was he gonna assist with loading it in my truck. He gives me the side eye. Tv slid right in, nice and easy. I give him the side eye, smiling as he closes the trunk. Moral of the story that LG 75 inch is on my wall and looking fabulous. Murano has plenty of room in the cargo area and he learned something yesterday. Don’t sleep on the Murano…. Automotive tail & brake light Car Hood Automotive tire Light
Hood Leaf Wood Automotive lighting Textile

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Remember, as new tvs become thinner, the large screen tvs are no longer permitted to be transported horizontally due to added flex. You risk cracking the screen. Makes more sense to pay $60 for a delivery or sweet talk the sales into a free delivery.
Thanks. I did not know that. I’ll let hubby know about horizontal transport cracking screens.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah it might make more sense to you and I can appreciate that. I was 2 minutes away, I didn't just throw the TV in the back or anything. Set it down very systematically and the box says "display side face up". There is enough Styrofoam in the box that its not going to flex like that. I'd rather spend the $60 on something else. I know what I'm doing and was very careful. Would have been on me. I live on the edge.:p:cool:
There was definitely enough styrofoam encasing the tv for protection. Very well packaged.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts